THE NEW TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T120 March 15, 2016 14:04
THE NEW TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T120 AND T120 BLACK - TIMELESS ICONS, BEAUTIFULLY EVOLVED.
The timeless style and iconic character of the original Bonneville is reborn in the classy and authentic Bonneville T120 and effortlessly cool T120 Black. Both crafted to the highest standard of detailing, quality and finish, matched by the capability and performance of a truly modern classic.
- Powered by the all-new 1200cc ‘high torque’ Bonneville engine, fed by beautiful authentically styled twin throttle bodies. Built to deliver more torque lower down and across the rev range. Authentic peashooter exhausts deliver that genuine sound of a British twin.
- Both featuring an all-new chassis and suspension developed for refined all day riding every day, all day, with or without a passenger. Combining Triumph’s signature ride dynamic of neutrality, agility and stability with advanced levels of capability and comfort.
- Inspired by the legendary 1959 Bonneville and styled to incorporate more of the original’s iconic DNA. Both with a significantly higher level of finish, beautifully authentic detailing and standard of equipment that sets a new benchmark.
- The Bonneville T120 and T120 Black are two of the five exciting motorcycles in the new Bonneville family - all with 100% authentic Bonneville character, truly modern capability and performance.
THE NEW TRIUMPH THRUXTON AND THRUXTON R - THE LEGEND IS BACK February 18, 2016 07:13
The all-new Thruxton and Thruxton R more than just look the part, they really deliver out on the road too.
- Introducing the all-new 1200cc Thruxton and Thruxton R, both with beautifully imposing and authentic Triumph modern classic sports styling and all the poise, performance, braking and handling to live up to their legendary name.
- Powered by the game-changing 1200cc ‘high power’ Thruxton spec. engine, with immediate and exciting power delivery, the instant throttle response of Triumph’s next generation ride-by-wire system and a truly thrilling exhaust note.
- With a dedicated chassis and fully uprated suspension for stunning handling and agility, and on the Thruxton R, a higher specification of equipment taking the ride to the next level.
- Both a striking and imposing evolution of the iconic Thruxton racer with the same ‘flat-on-the-tank’ ethos and streamlined sports silhouette. Crafted with styling cues from classic Thurxton’s of the late ’60s and featuring an incredible level of detailing, including a uniquely beautiful new Monza-style filler cap.
- Named after the legendary 500 mile Thruxton endurance race series and the Triumphs that dominated it, and which broke the first 100mph lap at the Isle of man TT, the Bonneville ‘Thruxton’ racers inspired a generation of teenage café racers and custom special builders.
- The Thruxton and Thruxton R are two of the five exciting motorcycles in the new Bonneville family - all with 100% authentic Bonneville character, truly modern capability and performance.
THE NEW TRIUMPH TIGER EXPLORER RANGE February 16, 2016 16:16
The new Tiger Explorer family has been conceived, designed and built to deliver the ultimate transcontinental adventure motorcycle for every adventure rider.
- NEW Triumph Tiger Explorer XR and XC ranges
- 6 new motorcycles - Explorer XC, Explorer XCx, Explorer XCa, Explorer XR, Explorer XRx and Explorer XRt – an Explorer for every adventure
- 1215cc triple engine with shaft final drive with more power and more torque – the most powerful in the adventure segment
- NEW rider-focused and active technology
- NEW cornering-optimised Traction Control and ABS
- NEW TSAS – semi-active suspension system
- NEW low seat variants
- NEW first-in class electrically adjustable screen
- NEW Hill Hold Control system
The new Triumph Street Twin February 16, 2016 16:12
Built for fun. Built to ride. Built to make your own.
- The new Triumph Street Twin is our most contemporary, fun and accessible new Bonneville. With its unique character, thrilling engine, distinctive sound, stripped-back styling and dynamic riding experience, the Street Twin is the perfect Bonneville for today’s rider.
- Powered by the all-new 900cc ‘high torque’ Bonneville engine. Delivering much more torque than the previous generation, lower down and across the whole rev range, for a lively, exciting ride and sound you can really feel and hear.
- With its new chassis and suspension, high level of capability, low seat height and incredibly accessible riding position, the Street Twin delivers refined, modern-day handling for real roads in the real world.
- Designed with the spirit of individualism in mind, with clean lines, minimal bodywork, contemporary upswept silencers and a garage load of stylish accessories - it’s the perfect starting point for customisation.
- The Street Twin is one of the five exciting motorcycles in the new Bonneville family - all with 100% authentic Bonneville character, and truly modern capability and performance.
THE ALL-NEW SPEED TRIPLE S AND SPEED TRIPLE R February 16, 2016 16:02
NEW Speed Triple S and Speed Triple R models deliver heightened performance, capability and character
New 1050cc triple engine, with 104 developments to improve peak power and increase torque across the entire rev range
Improved drivetrain, featuring a new slip assist clutch
Lighter, better sounding, performance-improving exhaust
Ride-by-Wire throttle, enabling selectable Rider Modes – 5 in total – and selectable throttle maps
Rider-selectable traction control for rain, road, track and off as standard, linked to Rider Modes
Athletic aggressive styling including new twin headlights with integral daytime running lights
Triumph Announces details of New 2016 Tiger Sport February 16, 2016 13:01
The NEW 2016 Triumph Tiger Sport is designed to excel at every aspect of your motorcycling personality – from commuting to scratching to touring and more.
MASSIVE RIDING GEAR SALE - ON NOW August 06, 2013 13:11
We have some great specials on at the moment, including Dri Rider Alpine Air Flow jackets reduced from $349.99 to just $189!
If it's time to update your gear don't miss out, specials are only running while stocks last.
KX DEALS ON NOW! February 18, 2013 13:51
Don't miss out on some amazing deals we have in store.
KX450F 2013 ONE ONLY AT $9500 SAVE $2500!
KX250F 2013 ONE ONLY AT $8500 SAVE $2500!
KX450F 2011 ONE ONLY AT $8500 DAVE $3500!
Finance and insurance available on these great deals.
Call us on 02 6622 6226, come in or email at email@example.com for more information and to take advantage of the limited offer now.
GET ON A HUSKY TODAY - THANKS TO EVERYONE July 27, 2012 12:26
Big thanks to everyone that was present at our Husqvarna ride day.
What a day it was! Husqvarna went all out with the demo fleet and the boys had a great track laid out.
We've received lots of great feedback - so thanks again to everyone who was there.
Make sure you get in early for the next day!
If you want to try out a new Husky now is your chance!!!
City Bikeworx and Husqvarna are hosting our first Husky Demo Day on Sat 18 August from 10am at a private facility near Kyogle.
We will have the full range of Husqvarna offroad bikes available for demo rides as well as the Husky race truck, gear, accessories and a BBQ happening.
It's going to be a great day and numbers a limited so make sure you register by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the shop on 6622 6226 or of course feel free to drop in.
See you there!
TRIUMPH HERITAGE NIGHT AND T100 SPECIAL MODELS LAUNCH July 19, 2012 11:19
Thanks to everyone who attended our Triumph Heritage night last week - and special thanks to all those who dropped in called over the following days to let us know what a great time they had.
Congratualtions to the winners of the Steve McQueen replica diecast models, Gary and Stu. Well done getting your number drawn and winning the quiz!
And of course; big thanks to the chefs, Lea, Dave, And Wal - there was hardly a scrap left over so they know they did a great job!
Jeff from Triumph called the following day to say what a great night he had and how impressed he is with the motorcycling community in the Northern Rivers.
We look forward to our next Triumph event later this year - hope to see you all there.
Thanks very much, the City Bikeworx team.
On Friday 3rd August City Bikeworx and Triumph Australia are hosting a night centred around the modern history of Triumph and the launch of the new 110th Anniversary and Steve McQueen Bonneville T100s.
The night kicks of at 6pm with drinks and moves on to a presentation about the past, present and future of Triumph, followed by a screening of On Any Sunday.
The night will culminate with the unveiling of the new T100 Bonneville Steve Mcqueen replica - of which only 1100 where produced and Australia only received 32.
Register your attendance by emailing your details to:
Or call us on 6622 6226.
You can always drop in to the shop and let us know you're coming as well!
Women in the Workshop June 29, 2012 16:49
Our first Women in the Workshop on Saturday 7th July was a great success.
We covered quite a bit of between service maintenance and with some contributions from theose in attendance have started planning our next seminar.
The Northern Star even dropped by to have a look at what was going on. You can read what they had to say here:http://www.northernstar.com.au/story/2012/07/09/girls-get-the-good-oil-david-waldron/
Some of the girls went for a ride afterwards and had a great time - the rain even stayed away for the most of it.
Thanks very much to everyone involved, watch this space for our next event.
New Website! May 30, 2012 22:02
Welcome to our new website.
It's been a while coming but we hope you enjoy it. Please bookmark our site and visit regularly as we'll be posted new bikes and new specials every week.
If you've got a question feel free to drop us a line to email@example.com.
We'd love to hear from you.
The City Bike Worx Team